Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Stories to tell!

Hello folks....having VBS withdrawal symptoms? I know I am....

I just want to share some of the emails the helpers have written. So encouraging!



Dear Sister Lily, Sister Weng Lian, Brother Andy

VBS 2009 has ended where it has been a wonderful experience working with you all on the activities with the children on those 6 days. Your availability, commitment and passion to serve the Lord has been a great encouragement tor me, and I have also learn so much from you all.

Wishing you all the best this coming year 2010!

Thank you and hope to be working with you all again on the Lord's assignments.

Love and best regards, Andrew


Dear brother Andrew

God Bless you for your commitment and leadership. I had a thoroughly enjoyable time.
I pray you will have a fruitful time in following up with the children who came. Please send them my love.

regards, wenglian



Dear Andrew/Lily/W Lian,

Being 1st time in VBS,I must said that I cherished the experience &
fellowship in serving together with all of you.I was a bit skeptical
initially but after this experience I've made up my mind to serve in
VBS again (if time permits) next year.
God Bless to all of you & your family.


Hey guys,

We are so pleased that all of you are now addicted to VBS !!

God is so much more relevant and real in our lives when we serve at VBS.

We look forward to work with all of you again at our next VBS.

Meantime, we would appreciate your partnership in our Follow-Up programmes for the unchurched kids who accepted Jesus into their lives.


Blessings,
Poh Gek

No comments:

Post a Comment