Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Boomerang Buzz: Day Three (Confess Him)


At VBS today, I learned something to do with the number three. Peter really believed that he was ready to follow Jesus to death. But after the guards had arrested Jesus and people recognized Peter as a follower of Jesus, Peter denied knowing Jesus three times, just as Jesus predicted he would do.

Just like Peter, sometimes I am also tested and face challenges. There are times I fail and do the wrong thing. But Jesus forgives my mistakes and my sins because I choose to follow Him. He keeps on forgiving me when I repent and continue to keep following Him.

I also learned three letters ABC for three important words. Sin separates us from God. Sin is choosing our way instead of God’s way. I can choose to follow and accept Jesus as Saviour because He loves me. I need to Admit that I am a sinner – repent and turn away from sin.

God sent Jesus to die on the cross for us. Because of His great love for us, He died, was buried and rose from the dead so that all would Believe that Jesus is God’s son and accept God’s gift of forgiveness from sin.

And I can Confess and tell others that Jesus is Saviour and Lord because He died for us.

I’m going to keep the VBS Craft I made today on my desk to remind me of Peter, the fisherman and his net. I want to always experience God’s goodness and love.




The G’day CafĂ© served Carbonara Spaghetti that was delicious and I played water again with all my VBS friends. Thank you, Jesus for this wonderful day and the good weather. I am so glad to know that I can always come back to You in my need.

Bible Verse for Day Three:
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 6:23

No comments:

Post a Comment