Friday, November 13, 2009

Heating up - sizzle sizzle!

Dear folks, VBS is about TWO weeks away. I know the volunteers are all working very hard to prepare. I just want to give a shout out to the decoration team who is silently working behind the scenes ( no pun intended!) . I dropped by our deco room yesterday and saw the busy elves painting away, hands and face and clothes smeared with a myriad of colors! With music in the background, jokes and comments of encouragement, I am just reminded that THIS is the spirit of VBS. None of the elves working have kids attending VBS, all of them hold full time jobs; and they come after work ( some still in workclothes), have a boxed dinner, and work till midnight...almost every day.

I wish I can post some photos for you to see but Art Director said everything is TOP secret at the moment. I had to even give a password before I enter the room! haha!

Jokes aside, I hope if you see the decoration team putting up deco in the main sanctuary, please give them a pat on the back. They have been working so very hard! I salute them from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment